Fundraising with Memorial Brick - Getting Started!
Fundraising with memorial bricks can be an easy way to raise needed funds for churches, schools, sports teams or any non-profit organization.
It's not that hard. We at Brick Sculpture by Cannon have helped thousands of fundraising with memorial brick projects since 1988. We can guide you through each step of fundraising with memorial bricks or you can let our professional fundraising specialists handle your entire project.
Fundraising with Memorial Brick - Our Fundraising Services
Our professional fundraising services include:
- Accepting online sales of fundraising bricks
- Project management services
- Donor recognition services
- Design suggestions and review
Our services can also include full A-Z project management. We've handled international clients raising very large sums and have the experience and expertise to assist with personalized service. Contact us for information about our professional fundraising management services.
Fundraising with Memorial Bricks - for the Budget-Conscious, a General 'How-To'
Fundraising with memorial brick projects all incorporate the following steps:
1. Decide how much to charge for each brick. People donate that amount to participate in a moving fundraising effort that leaves a lasting legacy. The difference between that price and the cost of the brick project is the profit to the charity.
2. Decide where to put the brick fundraising project. Bricks can be placed on sidewalks, walkways, terraces, patios, plazas, indoor or outdoor walls, entryways, foyers, and just about any surface.
3. Fundraising with memorial brick projects vary by size. Each project is deeply moving on a personal level. A simple fundraising project might be a sidewalk, patio or foyer - or to lay some bricks alongside an existing sidewalk. Larger projects may include adding a school or organization mascot or logo in a stunning piece of brick sculpture that makes a moving entrance to a school or organization. Larry Cannon is also a brick artist who can sculpt mascots and logos in brick, granite or tile for a moving fundraiser.
4. Fundraising with memorial brick project will have, as a central facet, a strong element of donor commitment and donor appreciation. We offer assistance with several suggestions to incorporate, acknowledge and recognize donors in meaningful ways.
Contact us for more tips on fundraising with memorial bricks or create your own brick sample and get a free 'Getting Started' Packet.